Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011

Where did the summer go?

I still remember the days, when I was able to take pictures like these:

But now it doesn't stop raining. This grey ceiling makes me feel depressed and let's me lose my will to live and to have fun though.

Johnny is going to be altered. He will lose his eggs finally. My doctor said it's the only way making his aggression stop. On Friday, yeah, on Falko's birthday, he made Sam bleed and I had to stay at home. I hated him for that, we had planned such a nice weekend together which didn't work out because I had to stay with my pets. So, yesterday, I visited the vet and on Thursday will be his big day. I hope it works out as we all hope.

Working at the Government of Kiel is pretty much fun. Most of the time I don't know what to do but it was my second day today should become better within the next days or weeks. Tomorrow will be the placing of some "Stolpersteine" which are memorials for the victims of the NS regime during WW 2. There will be 21 stones placed all over Kiel and our mayor will hold a speech, so I am the girl for the electricity, yeah. More responsibility for the little girl I still am.

Sam is cuddling with me finally. He sits on my shoulder and I'm even allowed to pet him. Hooray.
There will be True Blood on TV later that evening and my flat-mate bought torte to party that. I only want to sleep but I can't do that to her.

Well, Good Night World Wide Web.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen