Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011

Sometimes I think I'm crazy.. sometimes I know I'm not..

Got two lovely letters from my pen pals today.
The girl from America only wrote "Steffi" and then my address but the post man was clever enough to find me though. I'm impressed. And I felt like hugging the entire world when I found the letters. I'm that happy people seem to like me, at least through my letters.

I have a terrible aching back today. I don't know how to sit or lie or stand because everything hurts. I hope it will be over tomorrow. I don't know what I've done but I've obviously done something.

Tonight, I have an irregular date with Falko as he will have to spend some time with his friend Ole on the weekend and next week will be his holiday starting. I want to go with him so badly, he will spend almost 2 weeks in Ireland, going from pub to pub with his friend Ole. We didn't have any time on last weekend and we won't have much of it this weekend and than he will be gone. He just called me to tell me that he's not that sure if it's a good idea for me to come as he just came home from work and has to go doing sports now and afterwards he should only chill out and go sleep. I counted hours until I'm able to go see him and now he again disappointed me. Phew. I don't know what to do as he said I could come if I still want to, he wouldn't have enough time for me and will have to wake me up at 6:30 AM tomorrow morning to go to work. I don't care when I awake tomorrow as it's only studying, not working but he sounded quite dismissing.

Life is a bitch.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen