Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011

Somewhere over the rainbow..

Well I see trees of green and
Red roses too,
I'll watch them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world.

I visited the local aquarium with a friend yesterday and took some pictures. This is one of the best. It's not that easy with all these glass in front of the fishes.

We walked through the city and talked about future today. It's really depressing as we both don't know where we will work and live next year. You wonder what future will bring. Maybe you'll live many miles away from me. Will you still love me then?

I feel a little bit sad right now. I have an aching tooth and I miss my boyfriend and I wonder what future will bring. Saturday, there will be the "I live for one year with Jane now" - Party and I don't feel like partying. I do hope the pain is over tomorrow - it'll be weekend and I'll spend it with you - at least mostly. But I don't feel like really doing it. I'm just... sad. Trying to think positive. But haven't reached that point where I can keep my head up all the time.
I want to buy a house with you and live in peace for eternity :(

It's good night.. not goodbye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen