Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2011

They say I'm a dreamer.. well, I'm not the only one..

I'm still alive and breathing.

I joined twitter two days ago but things don't work out there for me. First of all, my account was suspended and now I can't follow people because they are automatically unfollowed. It's a bug or something and I did report it to the support crew but now I have to wait until they can help me. Twitter is pretty interesting and time consuming as these mini games on Facebook are. Oh, no, I don't have a Facebook account and I don't want to have one, thanks Mr. Zuckerberg. Maybe I'll join Google+ because Google already knows a lot about me.

Yesterday I've been to the exhibition of butterflies in the botanical garden. It's very nice as they fly around freely in one of the halls and sit down on your shoulder, head or leg. Jane wore a brown trouser so one of the butterflies thought she's a tree.. look:
Yes, he's indeed a pretty big one but there were bigger ones. I want to get there again with my more professional cam to take some more pictures, but here are some others:



Beautiful, ain't they? The last butterfly even seems to look at me.

Yeah, what's new besides? Rumo is getting more and more aggressive and I have to stop him from destroying everything. I'm not quite sure but it seems like he's bored with the others and tries to make the best out of it. I certainly have to care of him more often. Maybe playing with these cat toy they have makes him more confident. I think he's gone sleeping now after running around through my room for like 30 min or something. Weirdo.

I met Jasmin yesterday when we started going to this exhibition and I left without telling anything. I feel a little bad but on the other hand she was the one who didn't support me throughout this clash in the students council.

So, today is a little bit like summer and next week will be Wacken Open Air time, so I hope the weather stays for a while. Keep your finger's crossed for me, world. Thanks.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen