Montag, 15. August 2011

Will it stop raining?

It's raining here for like 2 weeks. Right now, the sun came out, but she'll be gone, I'm pretty sure about that.

I've been to my first tournament in Jugger with Falko in Hamburg this weekend. It was really nice as sun was shining the entire Saturday, but on Sunday it started raining again and my mood was like that as well. Felt good to be home again with a roof over my head and 4 walls around me.

Rats are fine. They came out of their cage one day after my last posting, so they probably were confused about being able to get out again. It's nothing serious then and that's good. They are running around right now and they're happy. I have to clean the cage now, it smells a bit. Oh, I love my boys a lot.

I'm in a good mood at the moment. I'm not pretty sure why that is, but it's good that it is. I told myself not to be in a bad mood as that isn't good for my karma and stuff.

Working is fun. I have a new colleague which is very nice. She's studying Ethnology and has a boyfriend in France which makes me feel better because I can see my boyfriend whenever I want to - she can't. It's terrible to think that, isn't it? Well, I don't know.
I have a maybe plan for my future - I want to become a teacher for adults. I'd have to study for 5 years again and do an internship before I can start working but it's a safe job once I got one and I could maybe stay in Kiel afterwards. But I'm not sure if it is the right job for me. I'm thinking about it all the time. Crazy.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen