Dienstag, 26. April 2011

I thought love was only true in fairy tales...

..but today I tried to keep my head up and love myself as I didn't find a reason not to do so. My heart yells at me as it doesn't feel right to have such thoughts yet but I guess they are the only way I can become happy and stay like that.
So, my picture of the day is from yesterday as I had no time to take pictures today but it's a happy one indeed:




How beautiful the colors of spring can be, even if the flowers are still sleeping.

Have a nice evening, stranger. I'm going to write the letter to my pen pal in Poland finally so I can drop it into the mailbox tomorrow.

Oh, by the way, strangers are only friends you don't know yet - should be the motto of us all, as the world would be a nicer place than.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen